-
August 3rd, 2004, 12:45 PM
#1091
Inactive Member
As in referring to hookers, the cheapest.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
#1092
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 3rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
#1093
Inactive Member
-
August 4th, 2004, 12:43 PM
#1094
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
#1095
Senior Hostboard Member
Finally, we got the new main board an' the new video crd, so I can plan NFSU!! ^^
-
August 4th, 2004, 11:04 PM
#1096
Inactive Member
i recently got Onimusha 3, of which im kinda dissapointed with so far. although the intro is the most graphically competant and outright transcendant computerised scene i have ever seen, the game play just seems to similar to Devil May Cry.....except it isnt nearly as fun!
also i have recently been preoccupied by mixtures of training up on Disgaea and progressing through xenogears.
-
August 5th, 2004, 12:02 AM
#1097
HB Forum Owner
I've been playing some Heroes of Might and Magic IV...
-
August 5th, 2004, 12:19 AM
#1098
Inactive Member
Magical.
Played some Halo with my cousin. I went easy on him as in he only got five kills while I got 15.
-
August 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM
#1099
Inactive Member
Back on topic.
I am on episode four of Viewtiful Joe.
It's quite a button masher.
-
August 5th, 2004, 03:21 AM
#1100
Inactive Member
Yeah. Fun to rack p high scores and such though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks